Imagine Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine Lands is a world full of Heroism, Fury and Battle! Along with some fun and laughter of course.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Legend

Go down 
+2
Abysmαl
Aion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aion
Admin
Aion

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

The dark blue clouds glide swiftly across the deep sky. A slight trickle of rain falls from the dark bubbles and lands on a lone strangers head. It drips down the thicken woven hood and off the tip. The stranger looks up, then carries on to the small tent ahead. The heavy tent door opens upon arrival and the stranger steps in. A small woman greets the stranger and wavers to sit down in front of the table.

"So, you want to join this land and become one of the chosen? Yes... I see it in your eyes. You are full of life and vigor. Yes. I can see it now. You will be a great hero. But before I open the portal to the start of your story, there are a few things that I am required to know, young one."

The aged lady gets comfortable and opens a parchment flat on the table. She picks up a pen and gets ready to write.

"Your name please?"

[Your name here]

"Very good. And your age?"

[Your age here]

"Hmm, that young? Your gender?"

[Your gender here]

"Great. Your main skill?"

[Your main skill here {Weapons, Bare Hands, Magic, Ranged}]
(Weapons = Sword, axe, hammer etc. Magic = Fire, Water, Thunder, Earth.)

"I dabbled in a bit of that myself way back when, haha. And your secondary skill please?"

[You secondary skill here {Heal self, Heal party, Pickpocket, Strength Buff Full Party, Speed Buff Full Party, Increased Endurance}]
(Heal self = Heals only you. Heal Party = Heals the party, not you. Pickpocket = Get extra money/goods. Full Party = Party including you. Increased Endurance = Take more damage.)

"Lovely. You height and weight?"

[Your height and weight here]

"Last but not least, what is your Race?"

[You race here]

"And you are all set. But I will warn you, the lands beyond the postal are wrought with danger. But also, with rewards. Be cautions and always remember the way home."

The old lady rolls the parchment back up and stands. She walks over the a dusty carpet hanging from one of the wood beams holding the tent up and chants. A portal opens in front of it, gleaming with colour and power. She takes a step to the side and wavers you through. You start walking toward it. It feels like every step you take closer, the more weary you get. You come close enough to touch it and look at the woman one last time, but before you can say anything, the portal takes hold and drags you through.
Back to top Go down
https://imaginelands.forumotion.com
Aion
Admin
Aion

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 pm

"Your name please?"

"Thouron Lightsaber"

"Twenty Two"

"Indeed. Male, obviously..."

"Ranged, composite Long bow is my weapon."

"I dabbled in a bit of that myself way back when, haha. And your secondary skill please?"

"That's... nice? Self Heal."

"Five foot, Nine inches. My weight is around ten and a half stone."

"I think the ears give it away, but I am an Elf."

"And you are all set. But I will warn you, the lands beyond the postal are wrought with danger. But also, with rewards. Be cautions and always remember the way home."

The old lady rolls the parchment back up and stands. She walks over the a dusty carpet hanging from one of the wood beams holding the tent up and chants. A portal opens in front of it, gleaming with colour and power. She takes a step to the side and wavers you through. You start walking toward it. It feels like every step you take closer, the more weary you get. You come close enough to touch it and look at the woman one last time, but before you can say anything, the portal takes hold and drags you through.
Back to top Go down
Abysmαl

Abysmαl

Multiverse Character
Name::
Race::
Class::

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

"So, you want to join this land and become one of the chosen? Yes... I see it in your eyes. You are full of life and vigor. Yes. I can see it now. You will be a great hero. But before I open the portal to the start of your story, there are a few things that I am required to know, young one."

The aged lady gets comfortable and opens a parchment flat on the table. She picks up a pen and gets ready to write.

"Your name please?"

Vincent Snow.

Eighteen.

Male.

Polearms, I wield a halberd.

... Increased Defensive Aptitude.

I weigh a hundred and six kilograms and am a hundred and eighty-nine centimeters tall.

Human.

Back to top Go down
Aion
Admin
Aion

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Accepted. I will write up to IC now.
Back to top Go down
Nyim

Nyim

Multiverse Character
Name:: Acylia
Race:: Lost Angel
Class:: Guardian

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm

"Your name please?"

"Acera Vylon Meerweather."

"18."

"I'm a female."

"Elemental weapon. Let me describe it for you, thanks.
It bears the power of air, a scabarad that melts to a long bow when willed. Trust me, its epic."

"Increased Endurance."

"5 '6' and I weigh an average of 116 lbs."

"Can't you tell? An elf!"

Back to top Go down
iObnoxious

Multiverse Character
Name:: Aurora Galleti
Race:: Strigoi Viu
Class::

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:50 pm

"Your name please?"

"Aurora Ioana Cain"

"Twenty-one."

"My mind, it is not young. It has seen endured many troubles. I am female."

"My main skill? Magic. It ranges, I mostly use my mind power to manipulate many."

"I can drain the vitality of my victims. "

"Lovely. Your height and weight?"

"I am five foot seven, and I am one hundred and fifteen pounds."

"I am a Strigoi viu."

"Thank you. "
Back to top Go down
Barakash

Barakash

Multiverse Character
Name:: Barakash Slyths
Race:: Human
Class:: Assasin

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 am

"Your name please?"

"My name is Barakash Slyths"

"Twenty seven"

"Male"

"I'm using Bow and Knives"

"Pickpocket"

"About 74 inches and 184 pounds, i think"

"I'm a Human"

Back to top Go down
Tank Depeche

Tank Depeche

Multiverse Character
Name:: Tank Ryan Depeche
Race:: Hybrid
Class:: Passioned Assasin

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm

"Your name please?"

*sighs* ..Tank Ryan Depeche....and no question...

21 years old.....

..Pretty much male...

"..Assasin.. *chuckles* i¨m great wiht knives"

"increased Endurance"

" *scratches beard* damnit.....im from outta´town......hm.....1´90 M. and 95 Kilograms. "

"Apocalypto child..........Hybrid.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Legend   The Great Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine Lands :: The Live Lounge :: Fantasy Roleplay-
Jump to: