Imagine Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine Lands is a world full of Heroism, Fury and Battle! Along with some fun and laughter of course.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From the deepest pits of Hell...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alber

Alber

From the deepest pits of Hell... Empty
PostSubject: From the deepest pits of Hell...   From the deepest pits of Hell... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 am

...flame arise, breaching through the ground. A maniacal cackling his heard from the flaming crevice as the ground itself splits open wider and wider, more and more flames spouting out. Intense heat fills the area, only that which could be provided by hellfire itself, fire fueled at the cost of the most evil souls in history. Then, rising from the flame, a silhouette is seem. He is engulfed with the flame, eyes glowing a deep and vile red, eyes that could not only stare into a man's soul but suck it from their bodies as well. Out from the eternal flame, the hellish damnation of humanity, steps this dark figure.

Howdy, folks, I have returned and my first order of business if apologizing for everything. Namely, and most importantly, going against my own drive, setting a poor example and leaving SARP when it needed me most. Sort of got bogged down with things and whatnot and maintaining an internet life was sort of hard. For example, if'n you ask our Lord and Master whom used to go by Aion and whose current name I can't remember as I type this, or if you ask Aby, I disappeared. When I fell off SARP I fell off everywhere and wasn't talking to either of them via MSN anymore, simply because I was bogged down with so much stuff.

But I am back, baby, and better than ever! Well, maybe. I don't know. I could be better than ever, or I could still be my same old self. My schedule is a bit iffy these days between school and a proper gaming life (PS3 and a 32" HDTV to myself) and writing, but I'll be able to make time indefinitely, as I always seem to think my schedule is busier than it is.

So yeah, for those of you who know me, hello again, and for those of you who don't (I spy a couple unfamiliar faces) I am Alber, previous co-Lord and Master of SARP and all around professional human being. You'll find out what you need and what you want with time, no doubt.

Cheers!
~A
Back to top Go down
Abysmαl

Abysmαl

Multiverse Character
Name::
Race::
Class::

PostSubject: Re: From the deepest pits of Hell...   From the deepest pits of Hell... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Welcome to the new site Alber.

I don't know what else to say >.>
Back to top Go down
Alber

Alber

PostSubject: Re: From the deepest pits of Hell...   From the deepest pits of Hell... EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah, I figured as much. :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the deepest pits of Hell...   From the deepest pits of Hell... Empty

Back to top Go down

From the deepest pits of Hell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine Lands :: Interaction :: The Inn-
Jump to: