Imagine Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine Lands is a world full of Heroism, Fury and Battle! Along with some fun and laughter of course.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

York

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
York

York

York Empty
PostSubject: York   York EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Okay, let's see if I can get this right:

Hello, people, my name is York. Of course it's not my actual name, but it is what I will go by. There's a story behind it, sure, but I won't drag on too long to explain it. If you want to know, I'll gladly explain. Where and when I live is undisclosed, but for the sake of argument let's say New York City. Maybe that's where I got the nickname? Well that'd be sort of lame.

Anyway, I'm a fulltime student where I live and thus my schedule is a real pain in the backside. I get freetime, but not much at one time, so I'm able to do posts or whatnot, but not really able to communicate via the infamous instant messengers or anything of those sorts. Ain't that grand. If you want to contact me do so via PM and I will get back to you immediately, as soon as I see it. In between my studies and whatnot I will take breaks to check in here, though I can't say I'll be able to stay more than ten minutes at a time, while other times I might be able to stay for a while. Who knows.

So, to summarize my name is not York, and I may or may not be from New York City. I am a fulltime student of something that involves a lot of studying. I think that accomplished the purposes of an introduction post.

Cheers,
York

(Edit: I should probably elaborate on how I found this place: I was browsing around and through a series of affiliations and whatnot found the site's previous iteration, Something About Roleplay? Really? or however the punctuation is on the title. Anyway, I signed up there, checked the News immediately and saw that things had moved. So I came here and signed up. >.>)

Last edited by York on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a how I found this place part)
Back to top Go down
Abysmαl

Abysmαl

Multiverse Character
Name::
Race::
Class::

York Empty
PostSubject: Re: York   York EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Welcome to the site York. It's good to know some people are smart enough to get here without a reference.

I both enjoy your avatar and hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to start an RP or two... I personally don't like playing DM, but I'll gladly join.
Back to top Go down
York

York

York Empty
PostSubject: Re: York   York EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Unfortunately as it were I have like three assignments and four major midterms coming up in the next few weeks, hence the whole "busy schedule" thing. Don't have much to dedicate into creating roleplays, merely posting in them, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Abysmαl

Abysmαl

Multiverse Character
Name::
Race::
Class::

York Empty
PostSubject: Re: York   York EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Nope I don't know. I had a midterm and my math final, both of which are done now. Oh well, we can wait a bit I suppose..... Good luck on your midterms though.
Back to top Go down
Aion
Admin
Aion

York Empty
PostSubject: Re: York   York EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 am

Welcome To Imagine Lands, York.

Glad to see you got here okay, but at the same time, I apologize for all the confusion and trouble getting here.

Hope you enjoy Imagine Lands,

Regards,

Stuart
Back to top Go down
https://imaginelands.forumotion.com
Themis

Themis

York Empty
PostSubject: Re: York   York EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:12 am

Welcome York, looking forward to RPing with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

York Empty
PostSubject: Re: York   York Empty

Back to top Go down

York
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine Lands :: Interaction :: The Inn-
Jump to: